It's been sometime since I blogged and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here :)
Each day when I come back from work, I get quite happy reading the blogs that Eve puts up in the day. Primarily because during the day, we don't get to talk to each other much since I'm at work, and in a way, the blog is a way for me to catch up with her thoughts in the day. And the photos that Eve puts up - I get to see the first time, by looking at the blog. Just like how the blog has been a tool for us to communicate to you guys, it has also been a way to catch up with Eve.
Evenings have been busy - dinners out sometimes and then I try to sleep early just so I don't wake up feeling tired. One thing I realise is that Nature has a way to prepare you for fatherhood - just like it has a way to prepare Eve for motherhood. Because Eve sometimes get hungry at night (given the smaller portions she takes in dinner), she sometimes gets up for snacks. As a light sleeper, I also often wake up. It occured to me that this was real training for fatherhood - just in the future, I'd be waking up to look after Baby potentially.
I also realised this week that it is also nice to be a homebody instead of always going out...it is nice just to chill out and do nothing and then get an early rest..think I'm getting old :)

