Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Detailed scanning :)

Eve went to the gynae today to do a detailed scanning. She called me at around 7pm Houston time to let me know that everything was okay and the doctor had given her the green light to come to Houston :) Can't tell u what a relieve this was, because as much as the chances were slim, I knew from the previous scare that one can't really take things for granted.

I wonder what Eve packed in the suitcase though. I had brought over two of her winter jackets in the hope of lightening her load. I did know however that no matter what, she'd still end up bringing an almost full suitcase to Houston. The grey luggage isn't as big as one would hope, yet it's a good size for her given she'd be travelling alone now with Baby.

48 hours more to go before Eve boards the plane for Houston :)

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers