Trust me... maternity jeans are not the same and like all maternity clothes, limited in choice. So, you can imagine how happy I was to buy 2 pairs of jeans yesterday night at the Galleria from Gap Maternity & A Pea in a Pod.
I particularly like the one from A Pea in a Pod becos it looks hip and not like any maternity jeans at all. The cut/size fitted me really well and was flattering to boot. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide much allowance (if at all) for any further hips expansion on my part. According to the sales lady, she said that if I'm already in my 5th month of pregnancy and if my hips haven't expanded, its not going to expand any further. Frankly, I'm not sure if that's really true, but I liked the jeans so much that we went ahead to buy it anyways.
So, here the result of our short and efficient shopping trip :)


