yes, in 5 days' time, this time, Eve will be here in Houston. In 4 days' time, this time, she'd be getting ready to check-in, just before boarding the SQ flight at Changi Airport. :)
Both of us have been waiting eagerly for this - so much so that whatever happens this week, I think both our spirits will be extremely high. Everything is pretty much in place. Eve has packed about half her luggage and I've cleaned out the unsightly mess in the wadrobe. I'm wondering if I'd be able to get into the arrival gate and meet her when she first steps out of the plane :)
We've also made plans to visit Harish this weekend in Austin. It's been some time since I last saw him at INSEAD, so this will be a nice reunion for us. Just today, I also got the chance to meet up with Wei - a friend from CMU - we've come full circle - having met in US and now with this most recent in the US. I'm reminded again that the world is really so small.
It's a great way to start the week and with so much to look forward to :) We've come down from 4 weeks to 5 days :)

