On Sun, Louis went back to YMCA again for a swim -- we both joined YMCA for a 2-month membership in order to make use of the indoor swimming facilities :) After, we went grocery shopping in Bellaire (Houston's Chinatown stretch) for Asian groceries and then to Krogers, for the remaining items.
For the coming week, we've planned to cook in for 3 of the dinners and here's what we have planned:
- Curry chicken (main) with stir-fry oyster-sauce broccoli (veg dish)
- Wantan soup (main) with char-siew (meat dish) -- I didn't make the char-siew, its store-bought ;)
- Fried rice vermicelli (main) with lotus root soup (soup dish)
This Wed, FIL will be travelling to Perth for his part-time MBA attachment. On Sun, MIL is going over to join him for 4-5 days before flying back. They have signed up for a package to tour Margaret River. I'm sure they are going to have fun.
In 3 weeks time, Adrian will be back from his training and can finally be together with the family after spending 7 weeks overseas.
Ohh... here's a bit of trivia about Louis and myself. Louis needs to go out in order to recharge himself, while I'm more a homebody. This weekend, we've got to learn how to work our schedule so that he get enough activity to feel that his weekend was fruitful and to recharge himself, while at the same time, we do not do too many things that I feel drained. That's one thing in which we are both quite different :)

