This weekend, we rented a car as we had a list of Christmas shoppings and errands to run. And what a cute car it was. Its a nice little black Chrysler PT Cruiser with 4-door. We'd gotten a free upgrade from a 2 to 4-door car.
First on the agenda was our weekly swimming routine. We stopped by the YMCA along Clay Round and had our swim before heading down to Galleria for the bulk of our shopping. Even before we started our own Christmas shopping list, I bought myself 2 bags -- one a shoulder tote bag and the other a normal shoulder bag. I justified to myself that the tote bag would be handy when Baby comes along. Hahaha... Louis wanted to buy one of the bag as my Christmas but I told him I had other plans for his present to me.
Anthea and Anders had their wishlist spelt out to us the last time. It wasn't exactly what they wanted, but it was close. So, we hope they would like their prezzies. Over the 2 days, we stopped at Gap, Pottery Barn Kids, Discovery Centre, Borders and Toys r Us and managed to get our shopping list somewhat done for families and a few close friends. Time really flies... Pregnany does exert its toll though... I was getting backache at the end of our shoppings.
Sunday brunch, Louis and I headed back to Ocean Palace again for our dim sum. It was such a coincidence that we again sat next to the Bear family of 4 for the 2nd time. Again, the Bear family were eating their food with gusto. Hmmm... Louis and I speculated that this must be their weekly weekend routine and/or that they really do love Chinese food and dim sum.
We spent the better part of Sunday night writing Christmas postcards and wrapping all the presents. All in, it was a fruitful weekend for the both of us.
Ohhh... we hit another milestone. As of Sunday, Baby is 6 months along now. Belly is sure getting bigger. Must be that I'm relaxed and resting well, hence, Baby is growing well too. Louis and I thought we could detect Baby's heartbeat when we press our fingers along my belly. Baby's growth amazes us to no end, really.


3 comments:
I also began writing christmas card this weekend, but could not finish at all. still long way to go - BTW, from when will you be back in Singapore? Shall I send your card to SGP?
Yo...
Thanks for keeping anthea and anders on both your mind for the shopping list... : )
Both of them will be happy to receive presents.
cheers,
astee
Louis and I enjoy buying presents for our favourite people :) The kids are all growing up so fast... Sometimes, I looked back at pictures of Anthea when she was around 2 & below and realised that I really missed those times.
Well.. the good thing is that I could relive those precious years with Baby this time around.
Post a Comment