I realised this recently. That next Friday, Eve and I will be on our way to London and Paris for a long-deserved break. It's quite exciting because while I've been back to London once (just Aug this year), Eve hasn't seen our friends there for a long time. We're also both looking forward to just being in Fontainebleau and reliving our fond memories we spent of that one year there.
Time flies and it'd be 2007 soon. In retrospect, 2006 was a year of good tidings and new experiences for us:
a. Expecting Baby (of course!)
b. Moving into our first house
c. Our second long-term stay overseas - this time in Houston
d. My first experience in the private sector
e. Our first use of a dish-washer
f. My first experience in yoga
g. Our first Thanksgiving dinner with locals in the US
Hmm, I am sure there were much more firsts this year. Or was it really that short? :) For 2007, then, Eve and I should strive to do something new everyday or perhaps, every week?


1 comment:
Yo,
Enjoy your 2006'two-some' Christmas...comes April 2007 onwards, it will be party of 3....hee : )
always happy and merry.
cheers,
astee
Post a Comment