What with the fog in London and all the expected flight delays, Louis and I are still keeping up our hopes that we would be able to meet with Adrian, spend some time together and have him load back all the presents for home.
There's a lot of uncertainty, because we do not know if Adrian would be able to come out from the transit lounge or whether we would be able to go to Heathrow to meet him given the chaotic situation there.
However, it is with great regret and many heartfelt sighs that I had to unwrap all the Christmas presents that I had happily wrapped today.
Nonetheless, we had monitored and kept track of the BA website and read through all the information on hand carrys on board flights out of UK. What's clear is that if Adrian is going to cart those prezzies home, he's only allowed 1 hand carry on board, and if they are Christmas presents, they have to be unwrapped.
Just so that it would still be a surprise to the rest until they get their gifts, only Adrian would know which gifts are meant for whom.
To all the gift recipients, our most sincere apologies that the presents would not be nicely wrapped this Christmas. We only hope that they make it back home in time.
As for our flight from Houston to London, its currently estimated to fly some 3 hours later than scheduled.
To all our families and friends out there reading this posting, Louis and I would like to wish everyone A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Big hugs and kisses to everyone too!


1 comment:
Yo Eve,
I have some x'mas wrappers, so managed to wrap Nicole's and Rachel's presents.
Rest of family members, i used nice plastic bags...hee : )
It's the thoughts that counts, Thank YOU to both of you for the nice PRESENTS.
We Love them, wrapped or not..hee : P
cheers,
astee
Post a Comment