I'm eating a bowl of banana split and Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia as I write this blog. And it's 10:40pm now...:) As you can tell, I'm going to be gaining weight at the same rate as Eve is :)
The good thing about the hotel is that there's this large table here which seats four comfortably. It's our Small-Office, Home-Office in the room. Each evening, Eve and I sit next to each other doing our stuffs - she'd be doing her IMing (cos' it's just about the time when her colleagues catch a break before/after lunch, or when they just feel bored) while I do my work or clear my bills or return my personal emails - simply - a chillout time in front of the computer..(just noticed that my ice-cream turned into a milk shake while writing the first para..oh well)
In any case, as a follow-up to Mummy's blog, Baby should know that the central purpose of singing isn't to teach Baby the song, but to familiarise Baby with my voice. As such, Baby, when you read this blog, we must keep that context in mind okay? Notwithstanding of course, daddy shall endeavour to learn the right words. Mummy has a knack for remembering lyrics, but Daddy has lost touch a little. Daddy used to sing quite a lot (to himself, in the car and in the bath) when he was young - so Daddy has a good repertoire of retro songs - not Mary had a Little Lamb though :) But hey, it shouldn't be too hard, or at least I hope...:)


No comments:
Post a Comment