It might be just me, but I think that Faith has growth spurts whenever I go overseas. Just came back again from Bangkok and I could tell that Faith was chubbier, her hair was fuller and I think she might even have grown a little taller. All in 3 days you might say? Well, I'd like to think she misses her dad and to make up for it, goes on drinking binges. Imagine what it'd be like when I go for reservist for one week starting Monday!
As Eve says, the most rewarding thing is still to see her smile. I was in the airport lounge when I accessed Eve's previous blog to see Faith's pictures and it picked me up after a long day in the office. It was already pretty late in the evening when I got back, so I didn't get to talk to her much this time. Tomorrow morning though we'd get to talk all we want! :)


1 comment:
Hi,
Faith looks absolutely adorable! WIth all the baking going on, it seems like motherhood is getting easier huh!
Take care and talk to you soon- oh, the good news is I will be in Singapore for first two weeks in August.
Laters
Manisa
Post a Comment