Thursday, June 07, 2007

Baby keep your head up

Yes, for a while, Faith has been trying to lift her neck whenever we hold her in an upright position, with her chin over our shoulders. Today, while I was trying to burb her after her feeding, I noticed that she could hold her head up for about 5-10 seconds.

Of course, she couldn't really hold it for long cos she will flop about. Nonetheless, I thought it was a little achievement for my little one. I wonder when would be the day that she would be able to have control over her neck and can take in sights whenever we hold her up. Curiously, I wonder if its a progressive development i.e. increasing timeframe that she can hold her head, or would it just happen? Nonetheless, I think I shall give her more time on the tummy so that she can use the opportunity to exercise her neck.

Bon chance, ma petite fille!

No comments:

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers