This is my 2nd week at work and already, I'm wishing that I had taken a leave of absence for 2 years instead of coming back to work until my delivery.
I've been wanting to blog but yet have been so busy at work and tired after to even think of logging on.
So, today's posting is going to be tres court i.e. I'm going to end it here. I just needed to tell the people who might be reading the blog that I'm too busy to be able to blog.
Anyways, Louis will be back in Singapore on Thursday. Can't wait. My pillar of support is coming back and all will be right with the world again. Hahaha...


3 comments:
Eve,
Next time when u becomes a SAHM, then you will have all the time to Blog and updates us on Junior's progress.
We are all looking forward to Louis homecoming.
cheers,
astee
u go girl! =)
u go girl! =)
Post a Comment