Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Looking forward to going home

As Eve pointed out, we were glad to be back in Houston. The sunny weather was a great respite from the dark and dreary weather in London.

Nonetheless, Eve and I will be glad to return to Singapore, not lest because Eve isn't able to take any medication here even if she is feeling a little sick. As a result, she has to sleep it out and eat plenty of fruits and drink plenty of water.

In just over a month's time, it'd be Chinese New Year. I'm looking forward to it because it will be a time for reunion and a time when the family can spend an extended weekend together. Terence has already complied a list of family travels. For me, I might have to come back to Houston for a week after I come home on late Jan, but I'd be back for Chinese New Year. Time flies. I am trying to recall what I did last Chinese New Year, but we have trouble remembering.. :)

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

Hi Louis, Eve,

We are all looking forward to your homecoming as well... : )

Hmm..tot only pregnant mommy is entitled to memory failure...so father-to-be also wanna join the league...hee : P

Well, 2006 CNY, you guys were wz mom in BANGKOK....shopping,eating,massages etcs... : )

cheers,
astee

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers