Certainly age must be catching up with me. I sprained my back yesterday half way while vacuuming the floor. Even though it hurts a little then, I continued to vacuum and also moped the floor.
My pay off was a sprained back. Sigh... got nagged by my mom and she insisted on rubbing my back for me last night. Hmmm... it was a good massage though. At night, Louis came back late cos he was out with his colleagues for a farewell dinner for one of them. Made him massage my back a second time in compensation for returning late ;)
Unfortunately, this sprained back is the most serious thing that ever happened to me in my life. Never had something like this before. It actually hurts when I tried to turn or switch positions while on the bed. Couldn't quite sit down properly without hurting the back as well. Thus, its really difficult when I try to pick Faith up or put her to sleep at night as it requires me to bend my back.
This morning when I woke up, the pain abated a little but I'm left with an aching and slight "sour" feeling just above the small of my back. My mom helped me to rub my back again and she insisted that I paste a medicated plaster after that.
Hope that it would go away soon with a few more back rubs... especially with the wedding this Saturday and me trying to look good in stilettos. Geez...


1 comment:
Yo,
Does your back still hurts? Better see a "sin-seh",if it still hurts.
My advise - don't anyhow rub or massage cos it may aggrevate the swellings.
Take care ya, back is really important.
rgds,
astee
Post a Comment