Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 2 Doha

Day 2 went quite well - no new pictures because I had to host the Convention today and was essentially on my toes the entire day. Day started at 545am with a swim at the pool - I went down to the pool and realised there wasn't anyone giving any towels, so I came back to the hotel and took my own towel. Even though it was a freeform pool, it was nice to swim.

The hosting went well - I think the folks enjoyed the ice-breaker I had put together using their photos and I was glad that all the effort paid off. The rest of the day was just spent making sure that the programme ran smoothly - as would have expected, energy levels went down towards the end of the day and the Convention team was spaced out.

Had time to go for another swim in the evening after talking to Eve...then went for dinner at a Lebanese place - the hotel food tasted better. After that, came back to the hotel to prep for the Session tomorrrow - even though I'm not hosting the day, I am doing one part of the programmes, so had to prep anyway.

No comments:

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers