This morning, I got up rather relaxed. Didn't get a chance to swim today, because I had slept at past 1 the previous night preparing for one of the sessions today. Nonetheless, I had a good night's sleep. I realised later that not everyone was as lucky as me - somehow people weren't sleeping well here or had problems getting to sleep and I thought it was strange cos' the bedsheets were really comfortable.
Realised today that a number of people were sick - people were having tummy aches and throwing up - about 5 persons - likely from the food from the previous night. But we decided to monitor a little to see if things were fine. By dinner time, things looked up.
We went to the Qatar country chair's house this evening for dinner. Given that we were a party of close to 60 people, you can imagine how big this house was. It was a really nice place and I felt - really nice of him to host us in his house personally.
Tomorrow, we'd be visiting the Ras Laffan site - this is the site of one of Shell's largest investments globally. Will be hot but should be an eye-opener for us!


No comments:
Post a Comment