Wednesday, July 09, 2008

No matter how I look at it, its always more enjoyable to view a blog that's plastered with pictures. In order to put some pictures online, I'm just writing and rambling about nothing and anything so that I can put up some images today :)

Partly, I feel its becos a picture says a thousand words and that it also spice up the blog and makes it more colourful. While we have not made it out of London to take any of the numerous landmarks and sights that this bustling city is famous for, we did take up pictures while in the hotel in our short time here.

Here's one of Faith and the dad, clowning around in the room and taking pictures of all the silly little things.

Like most kids, Faith loves to play in the water, be it the little green bathtub at home, the big tub in the hotel rooms or swimming pools. This hotel bathtub is no exception.


The weather in London is slightly colder today. I haven't stepped out yet, but from the weather forecast on my laptop, its supposed to be 13C and is expected to be rainy most of the day. Looking out of the window, the sky outside seems overcast too.
Strangely, it actually doesn't bother me that much, the fact that the weather is gloomy. In fact, I enjoy the cold, which is a relief from the extreme heat and humidity back home. But for Faith's sake, I do hope the sunny skies will return cos I could hopefully bring her to the park to run around.

2 comments:

Aces Family said...

Yo..looking at Faith so at home and so happy, it will be a good stay for all of you.. : )

Enjoy the coldness and London shopping.. : P

cheers,
astee

Louis & Eve said...

Thankfully, she seemed to be alright for this trip so far *fingers crossed* :)

Well... London's turned sunny and cool today. I think I like this better -- its great weather to go out with Faith.

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers