Hmmm... I wasn't prepared to post my first blog, seeing that I only signed on with the intention to ensure that I quickly register our blog site under the current URL.
Actually, I have never thought that I would set up my blog site until Astee, my dear sister-in-law (henceforth, to be referred to as SIL) announced last week at a family dinner that she has set up her own blog site.
Well... I've been convinced that this would be a way for Louis and I to post updates about our lives as we might be spending the next 2-3 years travelling in and out of Singapore as our little family unit follows Louis on his overseas assignments [whenever it makes sense].
So, dear family and friends, I hope you will be a little patient as I slowly learn to blog and post updates of our lives. Apart from mundane news of our lives, we hope that this blog would be a diary of sorts that our kid(s) would one day be able to access to trace their parents' and their lives.


No comments:
Post a Comment