Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Nicole!



Its my niece, Nicole's 7th birthday today.

My mom, who had been looking after her since she was around 1 1/2 yrs old until late last year, asked if I could bake her some blueberry muffins. Of course!

So, here they are, all packed up in a box, which my mom would be bringing to her this evening. Especially for the birthday girl, there's more than the recommended portion of blueberries called for in the recipe.

Happy Birthday, little Rabbit Princess :)

1 comment:

therens said...

Dear Aunt Eve,

Thank U 4 the home-made blueberry muffins! I was very pleasantly surprised when Mama suddenly appeared out of the lift carrying your goodies! We were about to go out for dinner with my friend Jasmine. I will be munching your yummy blueberry muffins for tea today. Rabbit princess is finally 7 years old!

Rabbit P.

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers