Monday, July 09, 2007

Productivity gifts

It's an understatement to say that Eve is overjoyed with her new toy. While E has been nice enough to reassure me that she'd try to minimize influence on my dear wife, I must say, it is at least much more practical (and cheaper) than buying say a new diamond ring. At least with the phone, Eve is now keeping up with the news on AsiaOne, reading her blogs, checking up things on Google etc while feeding Faith - what a marvellous idea!!

In fact, it's been a while since I bought Eve anything that practical. And the fact that Eve actually beat me to that idea means I now need to look for an alternative for her b-day....sigh. Since Faith's arrival, we've gotten a new room filled with office furniture, a colour printer, new SD card, upgraded PC and now, a new handphone for mummy. I wonder what new gadget we'd get next - one thing is for sure, it wouldn't be very long before we get "it" - whatever it is.

1 comment:

evon said...

hey Louis, you know what i just did today again to your dear wife?
i introduced the photobook to her.
So i guess the next gadget to buy could be an even better digicam to take nice pictures? :P

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers