I'm soooo tired....
For the 3 nights in a row, Faith decides that she can't sleep in the middle of the night and would like to have some fun poking and jabbing her parents in bed. Monday night, she's woke up around 5-ish and wouldn't get to sleep until I fed her.
Tuesday night, she woke up at 2-ish, 4-ish and 5-ish am. I was too tired out from my day at the gym, so I caved in and fed her each time she roused so that she would go back to sleep. Yesterday night, she woke up at 4.30 am. This time, she still wouldn't go back to sleep despite being offered water, milk and some amount of rocking.
Finally, she fell asleep around 6 am after Louis carried her out of our bedroom into her own to rock her to sleep. Don't think she's teething becos I've been checking her gums to see if there are any budding tooth. Nada.
Along with her waking up at night, she's been resisting all day time naps since Sunday. Sigh... don't exactly know what's wrong. Hope its just a phase that she's going through and that she would go back to normal. Hopefully by tonight.
I'm going to take an afternoon nap today. Been feeling lightheaded from the lack of sleep for the last 2 days. Wonder how parents with 2 kids ever sleep? I know I know... regular lack of sleep is the norm for all parents, but still, I'm like a bear with a bug when I don't get sufficient beauty rest :)


2 comments:
Hi cosine
One ex-colleague ever made this cheemology comment - Congratulations! try to get as much sleep as you can now before the baby comes along, then you can kiss your sleep goodbye
tangent
Cosine,
Hahahah... don't I know it. I think all those parents who say their babies sleep through the nights are outright liars! :)
Post a Comment