We eagerly opened the parcel and saw that there were 2 tops, a dress and 4 pairs of socks with cute wordings like "I love mummy", "I love my daddy" and "I love my aunty" and an old picture to boot. Now, why did my Aunty Catherine enclosed an old picture of me in the mail when I was 5 1/2 months old??!!

We'll... she's been reading on our blog that we've been trying to figure out whom Faith most resembles -- Louis or myself. Aunty Catherine, I don't know how in the world did you still have an old picture of me, but I'm sure glad that you did. Becos, Faith does look like me. And its not just the mouth that everyone unanimously agrees with.
Faith would probably be able to fit into her new clothes in another 2-3 months. For grand-aunt Catherine's sake, here's a few latest pix of Faith and also her posing with her new outfits :) Our little girl has been smiling a lot more in response to people talking to her. Its getting to be more fun to talk to her and have her coo back at you or flash you the occassional cheeky grin or wink.
Thanks Aunty Catherine for the presents and the other very generous gift enclosed in the card. We'll be sending you some of Faith's pictures by post to you in the UK. Wouldn't it be great if we could head over to UK within the next 1 year so that you can see your grand-niece up close and personal?
Lots of love
Louis, Eve & Faith




1 comment:
O man! Check out that pursed lips expression (aka pout) of yours at 5.5 months! And that tin tin hair! Hee Hee!
Post a Comment