
I mop. I know. I read. I buy. I busy. I paint. I bathe. I eat. I see. I do. I dance.
Faith's into saying "I <add verb>" these days.
I could be showing my mom something and a little voice pipes in next to me saying, "I see", meaning she would like to see whatever I'm showing my mom.
The three of us and my mom would in the car and the adults would be conducting a conversation. From nowhere, her voice would interject midway into our conversation, proclaiming, "I know...", sounding as if indeed she did know whatever we were talking about.
Or, she would be in her car seat and I would be trying to help her put on her seat belt. Faith would impatiently brush my hands away and say, "I do, I do...".
A few days ago, she was having her bath in the morning and her papa came by the bathroom, asking inquiringly what his little girl was doing. She quipped with a cheeky smile: "I busy! I bathe!".
Yesterday, I was mopping the floor as we were having friends over for tea. She was running circles around me and my pail of mop, frantically begging me, "I mop! I mop! I mop too!"
Some days, she can be hysterically comical, making us laugh, driving us mad or both. Despite all her antics and the throwing of some terrible two tantrums, we can't get enough of her :)


No comments:
Post a Comment