
In all seriousness, I don't suppose there's much sense putting a post about how we spent our 3D2N trip in Bintan during the Hari Raya Haji holiday weekend. Afterall, I'm sure many people know what there is or isn't to do in Bintan. Plus, it wasn't our first trip there.
I suppose I shall let the pictures do all the talking. Suffice it to say it was a somewhat eventful start on the morning of our trip when Faith woke up with her legs filled with rashes. Turns out that she had hives.
It was a mad scramble to get her to see the paedi, and liaising with our travel agent to change our departure time (we have to say that Fascinating Travels, as always, provided excellent services) to a later slot -- we were scheduled to depart at 12 noon.
So, we had our share of fun on the beach, building (with Faith destroying) sandcastles, swimming, eating and doing pretty much nothing else at a beach resort. Just the kind of holiday that I like with a kid on hand.
Another thing... I would think twice about travelling on a ferry during a monsoon season next time. The water was extremely choppy and I very nearly puked on board the ferry. Never happened to me ever before.
II) Blowing bubbles - Every kid loves them, Faith included. Although she kinda like to hang the device around her neck and walk around the resort with it.
I) On feeding - Faith self-feeds only for food she likes e.g. chawanmushi & ice-cream
II) Blowing bubbles - Every kid loves them, Faith included. Although she kinda like to hang the device around her neck and walk around the resort with it.
III) Pretending to suntan - weather was dreary and overcast the day that we were due to depart. No matter, for posterity's sake, Faith is happy to pose for the camera, except that she's not in her swimming costume.
IV) Collage galore - That's why its called collage galore... a mix-match of different pictures.
V) "Almost sisters" - Lo and behold, 2 girls in pink at the reception lobby; one's on her way home to Singapore and the other on her way in from Singapore. Uncannily alike in their pink tops, hair style and size. Just about a month apart in age.


No comments:
Post a Comment