Friday, October 03, 2008

Salamat Hari Raya & Children's Day


We were encouraged to deck out in ethnic wear for today's class at Julia Gabriel in celebration of Hari Raya and Children's Day.

Faith's finally able to fit into this pink cheongsam dress that I had bought in H&M in Dubai nine months ago. I had thought it would be fun. Turned out that there were only 2 kids that were dressed in ethnic clothes :)

As a result, she received many compliments on her dress.

These pictures are my few favourite that I took of her in her little pink cheongsam dress.

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

yo Eve,

Faith looks so sweet in the cheongsam.. : )

Must get her to wear in CNY 2009.

Ahem..only one thing..pls get the 小姐 not to open her legs wide while wearing such dress..hee : P

cheers,
astee

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers