Saturday, November 24, 2007

Faith's thoughts

Dear Grand-aunt Catherine,

Lookie! I've finally grown big enough to wear this lovely red onesie that you have sent. Grandma said its a lovely piece, although she has yet to see me wear it. Dad and mom think I look adorable in it too :) How do you think I look?

My paternal grandparents are on a cruise this weekend. So, I'm left to "terrorise" mom and dad the whole of Saturday until my Ye-ye (paternal grandfather) and Nai-nai (paternal grandmother) return on Sunday afternoon. Kekeke... Mom and dad shepherded me for a dim-sum lunch, together with Uncle Terence.

It was a little cold in the restaurant and dad's decided to pull on the hood of my sweater to keep my head and ears warm. He's always worried that I would catch a chill. I think I look kinda cool in this pink sweater. Ohhh... and the pink silk elephant is a present from Aunty Nell, Uncle Richard and Nicole Jie-jie. They just returned from a trip to Chang Mai.

Speaking of trips, I'm certainly looking forward to my trip to Langkawi in mid December with mom and dad. Oohhh.... more alone time with them. Yippee!!

Hope to see you soon in Singapore or if we are lucky enough, in UK ;)


Muak!
Grandniece, Faith

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

Yo..Faith looks so sweet in the red dress. Can send for Baby Contest..sure Win..hehe : )

Wow...Langkawi is nice, relaxing beach again. Have a good trip.

cheers,
astee

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers