Today, I've decided to cooked some mix of brown/red rice together with a little carrot and puree them for Faith. She loves it! And ate and ate and ate so much that my mom and I were a little worried she might overeat. Her stomach was puffed up after her lunch :)
I'd bought some little carrots (each about the length of a finger) and small potatoes, which I plan to cook together with the brown/red rice before blending them. If she takes to them, I should be able to introduce more food items as we go along. There just doesn't seem to be enough days in a month to introduce her on account that I wait 4 days with the introduction of every new food item.
Its rather fun to see her enjoying her food and sitting in her stroller to eat her meals when we have family dinners on weekends. Everyone in the family were pleasantly surprised that she's now big enough to start on solids and seems to be enjoying her food. I can't wait for the day when she would be stable enough to sit in one of those baby hi-chairs at the restaurants -- although I might rue the day she does cos she might start banging and throwing items ;)
In mid Oct, Louis, Faith and I would be taking our first solo overseas trip to Bintan. Now that she's steadily eating her solids, I'm sure we will be carting lots of things just for a 3D2N stay;- mini-crock pot, blender, rice, vegetables, sippy cups alongside with her 101 daily necessities. We'll have to see how Louis and I survive the 3 days with her without any help ;)


3 comments:
Good Luck! Once both of you survived this trip, you will start planning for the next one. It's fun bringing them out although there are lots of things to bring along for them. :)
Yo,
wow..sounds like you guys are literally moving the "whole" household..hee : P
Have fun...
cheers,
astee
Yeah, it does feel like I'm bringing my entire house along. Wonder how we would look if we eventually follow Louis on one of his overseas assignments ;)
Post a Comment