Finally, Louis is back after 5 days in London! Brought Faith to the airport to welcome her daddy home. Daddy was extremely pleased and happy to see his little girl. In fact, gave his first kiss and attention to his little girl while mommy stood waiting in line to receive due attention. Sigh... how the times have change. Hahaha... no, I'm not jealous of my little girl.
Louis and I are looking forward to watching the recorded version of the K drama, "The Snow Queen", showing every Saturday night at 10.30 pm. Prior to this weekend, we could only record shows on the Free-to-Air channels. After much pestering and nagging by yours faithfully, Louis' quick-fix solution was to call on his elder brother to help *shrug shoulders*.
And its thanks to my BIL that we can finally record the cable channels that we've subscribed to. So far, I've recorded "The Sound of Music" -- my all time favourite musical. And right now, we're recording every Saturday night's airing of "The Snow Queen" to watch on Sunday afternoons.
Yeah, night times are always busy for us. I would be busy preparing to change Faith into her PJs, feed her, put her to sleep, express milk and shower, while Louis would be helping to put ours and Faith's clothes into the washing machine and hanging them up. So, its kinda rush for us to be able to finish all the chores in time for us to sit down and watch our favourite shows at its airing time.


No comments:
Post a Comment