Haven't posted in a while cos I'm pre-occupied with a few things over the weekend. Ajay, Manisa and Saniya, our old apartment friends in France are here in Singapore for work cum leisure.
Then, I've gotten myself a new book on artisan bread baking... am rather excited to try out one of the breads, mainly pain l'ancienne but am a little tied for time cos most of the breads require about 2 days to make, the first day of which to make either the starter dough, before adding them into the bread mixture the next day. Hmmm... shall reserve some time next week to do it.
Also, am trying to swim twice a week. Desperately trying to shed those extra weight that I put on post-pregnancy, while I was busy stuffing carbo into my face to fill me up. Stupid move! All the carbo certainly made its way to my tummy and thighs now. Urrgghhh!!!!
Shall post more next week... meanwhile, wish me luck with my pain l'ancienne next week :)


No comments:
Post a Comment