Thursday, April 08, 2010

Sisters


Have been wanting to take pictures of the 2 sisters together and put them up. That way, folks can comment if the sisters look alike or not at all. Sometimes, when we go through some of Faith's old pictures, there are some resemblances here and there between them, depending on the angles the pictures were taken.


Faith doing "monkey faces" whenever I try to take pictures of them together



At 6 weeks, Saige is starting to respond and smile at me this week. I'd tried to "induce" her to smile for the camera, but to no avail :) She's still waking up twice a night for feeds. I don't know how long she's going to keep at it, but I hope she would be kind to me. Soon.

Saige @ 6 weeks


Faith has been great so far as a sister. She shares her favourite bolster and isn't too upset at having her sarong being utilised by Saige most of the time. By and large, she is loving towards Saige, wanting to kiss and hug her all the time. These days, when she returns from school, she would tell her little sister, "Hello, Saige. Jie jie is back from school" :)

There's not much response from Saige so far. Hopefully in a month or two, she would be excited to hear the sound of her sister's voice, as I've read and also been told that babies of about 4 months are capable of doing.

1 comment:

Peko & Rachel said...

Both your gals have pretty eyes!! :)

The little family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers